The Kaito Voyager is a perfect radio for emergency and disaster situations.
-11 Bands: AM/FM, Shortwave 1&2, and Weather 1-7 Bands.
-NOAA Weather Alert sends an emergency wireless signal to the radio for local weather disasters.
-White LED Flashlight, 5 LED Reading Lamp and a red LED blinking light for emergency alert.
-Self-Powered Hand Crank Charging System.
-Adjustable Solar Panel captures energy from the sun or natural light.
-Built-in USB Port lets you charge USB cell phones, Blackberry, IPOD/MP3 & more.
-6 Ways To Power Radio:
1. Dynamo Cranking Power: 120 turns per minute will power the built-in Ni-MH battery pack.
2. Solar Panel Power: Under Direct sunlight, the solar panel will power the radio.
3. AA Batteries: You can use 3 AA batteries to run the radio.(not included).
4.The Built-in Rechargeable Battery Pack: The Ni-MH Battery pack will run the radio for over 12 hours when fully charged. (battery pack can be charged by cranking, solar panels, AC adaptor and USB cord).
5. AC Adaptor Charge from the 3.5mm jack. (sold seperately from this site).
6. Charge from a computer via USB port.
-Includes 6 cell phone tips, earphones for private listening, and a USB cord.
-Radio size: 8"x5"x2.6"
-Built-in rubberized carry strap.
-Water resistant rubberized body.
1. AM: 520-1717 KHz.
2. FM: 88.00-108.00 MHz.
3. SW1: 3.20-9.00 KHz.
4. SW2: 9.00-22.00 KHz.
Weather Band: 7 standard bands for all stations, PLL crystal control circuit for stable reception.
5. Weather Alert: To be activated by weather alert signals.